The website www.eAgeTutor.com ('Site' it includes all softwares and related programs, concepts, formats, plans, facilities etc.) is owned and operated by eAge software Services Pvt. Ltd. ('the Owner', 'we', 'us', 'our') a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at J.P House 172 - Ground Floor Saidulajab, Near saket Metro station (Gate No. 2), New Delhi 110030.
Please read the Terms & Conditions below ('User Agreement') before you use or access the Site or permit the nominated user (nominated user is the person named in the registration form as the person who shall be using or accessing the Site. Where you, the person registering, are not the nominated user, then, unless repugnant or contrary to the context the expression 'you' 'yourself' or the like wherever appearing shall include nominated user) to do so. In order to register with the Site, which is mandatory before using or accessing the Site, you and the nominated user must first agree to be bound by and to abide by the Terms & Conditions /the User Agreement.
We may make changes to the User Agreement at any time by posting them to this page. It is your responsibility to make sure that you and the nominated user are aware of the same by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted and shall apply to you and to the nominated user regardless of when you had registered and made payment. If you or the nominated user use or access the Site after the changes to the User Agreement have been posted, it means that you have reviewed and accepted any and all such changes.
Before you continue, you should read the User Agreement carefully and only then proceed further to exercise your option of, whether or not to accept the same. If the nominated user is some other person, please make sure he / she also reads the User Agreement before using or accessing the Site, in any manner.
If you do not accept the User Agreement please to do register yourself with the Site. You can accept the Terms & Conditions / the User Agreement by clicking/ selecting/ pressing the "I Accept" option below. By accepting the Terms & Conditions/User Agreement, a binding agreement shall arise between you and us which shall be governed by the laws of India.
You may not enter into the User Agreement, if:
- You are not of the legal age of entering into a binding and legal contract; or
- You are a person barred under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Site, from using or accessing the Site.
- This User Agreement includes, inter-alia, all the rights, remedies and obligations between the parties, the limitations and exclusions and also the governing law and dispute resolution agreement.
- Although a minor can use the site as a user/nominated user, registration and payment process to any facility at the site should be completed by a parent/guardian or any other person who is of a legal age to enter into a contract on behalf of the user.
- You or the nominated user, by accepting the User Agreement and registering yourself with the Site shall be granted a permissive, limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site, in accordance with this User Agreement, upon payment of applicable Charges for and in accordance with the terms and conditions for different facilities available on the Site.
- To use any facility on the Site, you will first need to register on the Site by giving the details as asked for. On such registration, you will be given an account name and password.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration from (such information being "Your Data"), and maintaining and promptly updating Your Data to keep it true , accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use or access of the Site (or any portion thereof) without any liability to you.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and secrecy of your account(s), password, for restricting access to your computer or mobile device and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under account (s) and password (s) including Your Data. You will not share your account or any information related therewith with other person(s). The account is neither transferable nor assignable. You will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with your obligations. Users of public or shared computers or unprotected mobile devices should logout at the completion of each visit to eAge Web Site.
- If you find that you are a victim of identity theft and it involves an eAge account, you should notify our customer service. Then, you should report this instance to all your credit card issuers, as well as your local law enforcement agency. eAge reserves the right, without being obliged to do so, to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the subscriber in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. eAge is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of eAge or by the automated process of eAge
- On registering with the Site, you will have the permission to use or access the different facilities offered by making payment of charges (plus taxes etc. as applicable) ("Charges") for each facility as provided on the Site and on your agreeing to be bound by and to abide with the terms and conditions specifically given on the Site for such facilitates, in addition to the terms of this User Agreement, which you hereby do, unless you have opted for the free trial/ evaluation version of the facility.
- Upon receipt of the Charges we agree to let you use and access the facility for which you have paid Charges.Payment of Charges shall not entitle you to use or access the facilities on the Site. It shall be our sole discretion whether or not to permit you to use or access the facilities on the Site even after you have paid the Charges.
- We encourage the use of our service through free trial. Free trial is only available to first time customers of the eAge service and cannot be combined with any other offer. You or the nominated user can avail of the free trail/ evaluation facility by registering yourself, without payment of any Charges. The duration of the free trial/ evaluation period for each facility shall be mentioned on the page where other details about that facility are set out. Once the free trial / evaluation period comes to an end you or the nominated user shall be permitted to use or access the facility only upon payment of applicable Charges. The User Agreement shall be binding even during the free trial/ evaluation period. No user can use the free trial/ evaluation facility more than once, for any facility. The free trial / evaluation facility may not have all the benefits as are attached to a regular paid version. The free trial /valuation facility offered may be different for persons of different countries. It is advisable to see our refund policy before making the decision of whether or not to use the free trial/ evaluation facility.
- You will have to pay the Charges in accordance with the terms mentioned for each facility that you may chose to avail, as published on the Site.. The Charges may be changed at any time without prior notice. The change in the Charges will be notified on the Site and may be communicated to you by e-mail. The changed Charges shall be applicable as soon as they are notified on the Site. All further payments shall have to be made as per the Charges applicable at the time of making the payment. eAge reserves the right to offer promotions periodically to certain group of customers and thus not available to all customers. The refund policy for each facility is given on the page/ site for that particular facility and it is recommended that you see the same before making any payment. However, in case the Site is pulled out or discontinued, the Charges paid shall be refunded proportionately after taking into account the usage by the nominated user and deducting the proportionate Charges for each instance of use.
- You must at your cost and expense obtain, maintain and provide all equipment necessary to use the Site, including a computer and modem, mobile telephone or other appropriate access device. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the set-up, configuration or compatibility of the hardware, software and other equipment used by you for obtaining access and use of the Site. If any alteration in the whole or any part of the Site requires changes in your hardware, software or other equipment, you must effect these changes at your own cost and expense.
- In order to provide you with easy access to your account, we will place a cookie (a small text file) on any computer from which you access the Site. This cookie is used to identify you throughout the Site. This cookie will be destroyed when you close the browser or logout of the Site.
- The Site shall be used and accessed exclusively by user nominated in the registration form and is neither intended nor meant for general use. No person other than a nominated user shall use or access the Site, except as otherwise expressly provided. The nominated user shall not be a group or entity. Only an individual, natural person can be a nominated user.
- You understand and accept that use or access of the Site is entirely at your own risk.
- The use or access of the Site is permissive. We reserve the right to withhold our permission to the access or use of the Site in the event that you fail to pay any part of the Charges as and when the same becomes payable or if in our opinion the use or access of the Site by the nominated user is in any way harmful or if there is any misuse or unauthorized use of the Site by the nominated user.
- We shall endeavour to provide 24x7 Site availability. However, the nominated user may not at all times be able to use or access the Site or use the facilities. This may happen due to various reasons. No claim shall be made against us for failure of technology, inability to connect to the Site, inability to receive or submit content or to use the facilities or any one of them. In case of any such event taking place you can send us an e-mail or contact us at email@example.com and we shall take all possible measures to address the problem at hand.
- We use a combination of proprietary technology and licensed products that require collaboration with third parties. Although due care has been taken in integrating the solution and it is our endeavor to maintain continual access, we do not guarantee 100% uptime.
- You have authorized us to record, save and preserve for as long as we desire, without in any manner being obliged to do so, the inter-active session of the nominated user on our Site while using any facility.
- You agree that we are only providing the Site. All persons, except where expressly stated otherwise in writing, with whom the nominated user shall be inter-acting with on the Site while using or accessing the same including the facilities, are third party contractors (includes without limitation Gurus, teachers, consultants, counselors, etc.) who have been engaged to, as far as possible, assist the nominated user with their individual requirements. The third party contractors are not our agents, employees, representatives etc. We make no representation and give no warranty in respect of such third party contractors, or any of them, in any respect. We do not in any manner represent, assure or warrant that with the use or access of the Site and/or the interactive session of the nominated user with any third party contractor the nominated user would gain some special advantage or make him/her perform better than what he/ she was already doing and/or that the nominated user would maintain or sustain his/her current performance. We have no control either on the nominated user or on the content they submit. We do not endorse or certify as correct any view, information, content etc. submitted or given by the third party contractor or other users or contained in any site or page, the link of which is given by them (third party contractor) or other users. You will not hold us responsible for your reliance on such views, information, content etc., which shall be at your sole risk. You are not in any way obliged to reply upon or to follow or act upon or to omit to do something on the basis of such view, information, content etc. submitted or given by the third party contractor or other users or contained in any site or page, the link of which is given by them (third party contractor) or other user.
- Although reasonable care, considering the Charges being paid by the nominated user, has been taken to engage third party contractors we cannot, in any manner be responsible for them or their performance or behavior or the content submitted by them. Should the nominated user at any point of time feel that the third party contractor is not good or the conduct of such third party contractor is not acceptable or is objectionable we should be notified without promptly without any delay and we shall take all steps to resolve the concern of the nominated user.
- We are not going to monitor the content. We have no control over the content that will be submitted or exchanged between the third party contractor and the nominated user. You and the nominated user agree not to hold us responsible, in any manner, for the content. You and the nominated user alone are responsible for the content you submit on the Site. We are neither responsible for the content submitted by you nor for that submitted by any third party contractor. In case, you find any content objectionable bring it to our notice and we will after evaluating whether or not it is objectionable, take suitable preventive measures, as far as possible, to avoid the same.
- Where the nominated user is a minor, we strongly advise parental control. You shall have the option to walk into the interactive session between the nominated user and the third party at our Site, with or without either of them being aware of your presence. To exercise this option we will be providing you with a parent login and password and you can attend the classes from parent "my Gurumantra space". This will give you an opportunity to monitor the content including its quality.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Site through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and that you shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out and present on the Site.
- You or the nominated user shall use the Site for permitted and lawful purposes only. You and the nominated user are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. You agree that you and the nominated user will not in any way (i) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site) or interferes with the ability of others to access or use the Site; (ii) disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users ability to access or use the Site or the services; (iii)claim a relationship with or to speak for any individual, business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship; (iv) claim any relationship with the Site, us, owners, e-Age, e-Age representatives, employees etc.
- You and the nominated user agree that you will treat all third party contractors and other users of the Site with respect and not use obscenities on the Site, make threats, or discuss matters other than those directly related to the subject matter of the facility concerned . You agree that you will neither solicit any personal information or any other information unrelated to the facility for which the third party contractor is assisting you, from any third party contractor nor shall you disclose any such information to them or any of them. If any third party contractor ever discloses such information to you or asks you to disclose such information you agree to immediately report this to us by phone and in writing. Neither shall you ask the third party contractor for any offline meeting or conversation (includes any conversation or meeting other than on the Site) nor would you agree to any such request by any third party contractor. You shall promptly notify us in writing and by phone if any such request is made by any third party contractor.
- You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Site or its contents for any purpose.
- Although as an online service provider, we are not responsible for the conduct of our users or of the third party contractors, we want the Site to be a safe place on the internet. Therefore, in using the Site you represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Site will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In addition, you agree not to use the Site to:
- Use or access the Site in any manner, directly or indirectly, other than what is permitted by us;
- Post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to (a) Using the Site to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (b) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site;
- Register for more than one user account, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or the nominated user, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity or for any person who is not a natural individual.;
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, uploading photographs of celebrities in your profile, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges or to utilize the service on an AS IS basis as provided by us;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Intimidate, stalk or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from us, or create a false identity on the Site;
- Commit any fraudulent or unlawful act, whether in relation to any third party provider of products and services on the Site or otherwise; and
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or accessing enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or its users to any harm or liability of any kind.
J.P House 172 - Ground Floor Saidulajab,
Near saket Metro station (Gate No. 2),
New Delhi 110030
Phone : +91-11-46591998
North Bridge Road,
#19-04/05, High Street Centre
Phone : +65 64928709
2115 Algaroba St.,
Phone : 1-(213)-596-9076
Toll Free No. : 1-(866)-311-2393
- Comply with legal process;
- Enforce the terms of the User Agreement;
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer service; or
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of e-Age, its users and the public.
- The use or access of the Site or the inability to do so;
- The cost of procurement of substitute services like the Site;
- The failure to get a third party contractor when you log in or use or access the Site or any failure on the part of the third party contractor or any conduct unbecoming by the third party contractor;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your content and submissions on the Site;
- Statements or conduct of any third party or the third party contractors on the Site;
- Any other matter relating to the use or access of the Site.
The effect of what is set out here is that you agree that under no circumstances will we be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, foreseeable, unforeseeable or consequential or other type of loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from your direct or indirect use or access to or of the Site. You acknowledge that the disclaimers and exclusions of liability set forth in the User Agreement represent a fair and reasonable allocation of the risks and benefits of the agreement between you and us, taking all relevant factors into consideration, including without limitation the value of the consideration provided by you to us and the availability and costs of insurance with respect to the said risks. You further agree that these disclaimers and limitations shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
I would like to thank eAge tutor for coming up with such a unique English course. Even being a simple homemaker, this course helped me explorer a whole new world. The teacher helped me groom my skills. I feel lucky to be part of such a company !
The best thing about the eAge is that having extremely friendly and attentive support staff ! I really improve my ability to communicate with the other students ! I am very happy that I choose eAge Tutor for myself !
After completing CA, I was looking for a company which can provide me the opportunity to sharpen my English knowledge. My search stopped at eAge tutor and I am glad I was part of eAge tutor. It has been the best decision of my life.