Do's and Don'ts
- Don't read the whole passage: You must master the skills of skimming and scanning.
- Don't overthink things: When you overthink things and read too much you get the wrong
answers. You need clear strategies.
- Don't paraphrase the answer: When you fill in the blank you must take the words
directly from the passage.
- Do learn strategies: Identify the reading skills that you already know. You need to
take the knowledge you already have and put it into a different format.
- Do learn the timing: You should not spend more than 60-90 seconds on each question.
If you do that then you need to skip it. The reading test is the most strategic part of the